About This Position:
Onelin Capital Corporation (OCC) is a Seattle and Silicon Valley-based multi-asset investment management firm. We span across the globe and invest and manage across different asset classes, including real estate (acquisition, development, and property management) and venture (early to late-stage technology companies).
Our property management arm, Ori Residential, is seeking a Property Manager to join our property management team. To be a successful property manager, he/she must be customer-orientated both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Optimize apartment listings for available units
- Tour the property with future guests and complete traffic sheets
- Maintain close contact with current tenants and conduct surveys for improvement
- Partner with the maintenance team for repairs and maintenance
- Conduct pre vacating and pre-move-in inspections
- Perform move-ins and move-outs, rent collection, process rental forms
- Prepare outgoing property performance reports
- Issue legal notices, maintenance of all records and files
- Make supplies consuming plan, and control reasonable use of all supplies
- Manage day-to-day building operations
The ideal candidate will be a responsible, highly detailed-oriented individual who has strong time management and excellent communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Minimum two years’ experience in property management
- Experience with MFTE program
- Proficient with productivity software, including M.S. Office 365 and Google Workspace.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Team player and fast learner
- Able to work on Saturday is preferred; living on-site is optional
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Equivalent Disciplines preferred
- Significant career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing corporate training programs
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonuses based on quarterly/yearly reviews
- Fantastic health care coverage and total benefits package
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
Onelin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference the specific job title and Job ID you are applying for in the subject line of the email.