About This Position:
Onelin Capital Corporation (OCC) is a Seattle and Silicon Valley-based multi-asset investment management firm. We span across the globe and invest and manage across different asset classes, including real estate (acquisition, development, and property management) and venture (early to late-stage technology companies).
Our property management arm, Ori Residential, is seeking a Leasing and Marketing Associate – Corporate Office to join our property management team. To be a successful Leasing and Marketing Associate – Corporate Office, he/she must be customer-orientated both internally and externally.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responding promptly to online leads and inquires received through various sources such as website, social media, email, etc.
- Qualifying and nurturing leads by providing detailed information about the property and answering any questions they may have.
- Scheduling and conducting virtual tours of available units for prospective tenants.
- Processing rental applications, conducting tenant screenings, and executing leases.
- Following up with leads to ensure a high conversion rate and to maintain a strong pipeline of potential tenants.
- Maintaining accurate records of all online leasing activity, including lead information, virtual tours and follow-ups.
- Creating and implementing online marketing and advertising campaigns to generate leads.
- Collaborating with the property management team to ensure that all aspects of the leasing process run smoothly.
- Staying up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in online lead generation and conversion.
- Using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other online tools to manage leads and track performance.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible, highly detailed-oriented individual who has strong time management and excellent communication skills with a customer service focus.
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-peace environment
- Proficient with productivity software, including M.S. Office 365 and Google Workspace.
- Team player and fast learner
- Knowledge of Yardi is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Equivalent Disciplines preferred
- Significant career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing corporate training programs
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonuses based on quarterly/yearly reviews
- Fantastic health care coverage and total benefits package
Job Type & Pay Range:
Full-time, $43,680 to $54,080 per year
Onelin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference the specific job title and Job ID you are applying for in the subject line of the email.