About This Position:
Onelin Capital Corporation is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Sales Representative/Account Manager to join our team in Seattle, WA to help us drive our new lighting fixture business. We are dedicated to enhancing the environment through fundamental architectural lighting products. We are looking for an individual with a minimum of 2 years of wholesale sales experience, specifically within the lighting industry, who can leverage their expertise and network to drive our sales efforts to new heights.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Identify and educate prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure the fulfillment of all client requests.
- Collect and analyze data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, competitors, and market conditions to identify areas for growth and improvement.
- Present, promote and sell products, and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Produce progress reports for management within the company.
- Understand the various rebate programs offered as well as offering project financing details
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Conduct cold calls to potential clients in an effort to secure new business opportunities.
- Serve as the main point of contact in all matters related to client needs and concerns.
- Build brand awareness by attending events and trade shows.
- Minimum of 2 years of proven success in wholesale sales
- Existing network of contacts and connections within the lighting or construction industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Strong negotiation and closing skills, with a focus on achieving sales targets
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience in Business Development preferred
- Proficient in office software.
- Strong writing, phone and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Highly collaborative and able to work in a team-based environment
- Experience in general contracting company or electrical engineering company
- Experience in lighting distribution sales is a plus
- Genuine interest in residential interior design and trends.
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
If you are passionate about lighting products and built environment, have a minimum of 2 years of wholesale sales experience within the lighting industry, and are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! Join our team and be part of a dynamic company that values innovation and customer satisfaction.
Job Type & Pay Range:
Full-time, $60k – $100k per year, plus commission
Onelin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference the specific job title and Job ID you are applying for in the subject line of the email.