About This Position:
Onelin Capital Corporation (OCC) is a Seattle and Silicon Valley-based multi-asset investment management firm. We span across the globe and invest and manage across different asset classes, including real estate (acquisition, development, and property management) and venture (early to late-stage technology companies).
We take pride in our customer-centric approach, complemented by a culture of ownership, innovation, and tech-driven strategies. Ori Residential, our property management arm, is seeking a Regional Manager to enhance our esteemed property management team. The ideal candidate will champion our customer-first philosophy both within the organization and externally.
We are looking for a regional manager to oversee the daily operations of our properties and manage our property managers. You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and efficiency of our services, dealing with financial reports, and reviewing reporting and accounting. You will also work closely with Shane, the lead of this role, and report to him regularly.
- Supervise and support the property managers in your region
- Monitor the performance and compliance of the properties
- Prepare and analyze financial reports and budgets
- Review and approve reporting and accounting from the property managers
- Coordinate with Shane on operations and accounting finals
- Communicate with clients, vendors, and stakeholders
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts
- Ensure adherence to company policies and standards
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or related field
- Minimum five years’ experience managing multiple on-site properties.
- Experience writing financial reports and helping with reviewing reports/operations and accounting finals
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Managing a team; specifically within real-estate and property managers
- Proficient with management, productivity software including Yardi and MFTE Program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and property management software
- Ability to travel within the region as needed
- Proven experience with portfolios exceeding 500 units.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) are a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or Equivalent Disciplines preferred.
- Significant career advancement opportunities
- Ongoing corporate training programs
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Bonuses based on quarterly/yearly reviews
- Fantastic health care coverage and total benefits package
Job Type & Pay Range:
Full-time, $100-120k per year
Onelin is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send a resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to reference the specific job title and you are applying for in the subject line of the email.